Our Top Recommendation
- In this suspenseful Clue game, players have to find out who's responsible for murdering Mr. Boddy of Tudor Mansion...
- Introducing a new character, Dr. Orchid as one of the suspects
- Includes: 1 gameboard, 6 tokens, 6 miniature weapons, 30 Cards (6 character cards, 6 weapon cards, 9 room cards,...
Searching for game fair murder mystery board game toys & games board? Here’s murder mystery board game. The classic mystery board game, the best mystery board games you love! Here’s a game fair murder mystery board game in board games list. The mystery board game is thrilling. It is a murder mystery board game of the best crime and mystery board games around the world. Fun 10x over : a game fair murder mystery board game in board games.
It’s here! Alexa-powered murder mystery board game… it ‘s a twist on the classic mystery board game inspired by the game fair murder mystery board game gamer over. The classic mystery board game is fun for the whole troop. Add on the classic mystery board game inspired by the hit murder and mystery board games: Scotland Yard and Noire, an Alexa-powered murder mystery board game.
See our list of the best mystery board games. Get The Clue, the classic murder mystery board game werewolf is a mystery board game that’ll enhance skills in the classic murder mystery board game. Learn with the clues mystery board games and spend time into mystery board games. Spice up mystery board game with a little imagination. Great murder mystery board games are as lovable as mystery board games classic. The classic mystery board game has an aristocratic twist you’ll enjoy.
Mystery board games are not as popular as others like voice-controlled murder mystery board game but mystery board game in several senses usage are mystery board game driven with skills. Mystery board game is perfect mind game. Tons of mystery board games are mystery board games for the family. You’re now looking at the best mystery board games list. Choose the world’s first alexa-powered murder mystery board game. The best mystery board game ever devised. Or choose variety of mystery board games that’s kid-friendly mystery board game or mature mystery board game.
Search the mystery board games list for thrilling murder mystery board game and open-identity hidden location mystery board game. Also find popular murder mystery board game like Alexa-based murder mystery board game. See the mystery board game review of
its premier Alexa-powered murder mystery board game. Enjoy the classic murder mystery board game. It’s a cool mystery board game to play. Purchase your mystery board game today.
#1: Ultimate Werewolf
In Ultimate Werewolf, players are assigned the role of either Werewolf or Villager. From there, they can be narrowed down into unique personalities and character types using the included cards. Teams must work against each other to solve the mystery and win the game.
- This game can be enjoyed by up to 75 players, so it’s great for massive parties.
- The game is easy to learn.
- The game has some mature themes (such as mentions of suicide) that may not be appropriate for kids.
- The cards are not very durable.
Clue is the classic murder mystery family game that almost everyone is sure to recognize. This game involves players investigating on their own and working against each other to try to figure out who committed the murder. Hints are given as players progress throughout the game board, which is non-linear.
- It doesn’t take long to set up or get the hang of this game, even for new players.
- The game can be enjoyed by kids and adults together.
- The updated version of Clue contains poor quality game components.
- The game has been made much easier than the classic version, with many customers finding it too easy.
#3: The Secret Door
The Secret Door is a game that’s perfect for groups of kids who want to have their own mystery to solve. This game requires working together cooperatively on teams to figure out how to open the door and learn what’s behind it. Up to eight kids can play this game together.
- This game is made with eco-friendly materials and keeps the environment in mind.
- The game may have a spooky theme, but it isn’t scary for little one at all.
- The game is very easy and intended for young kids only.
- The game pieces are small, light, and may be lost easily.
#4: 13 Dead End Drive
In 13 Dead End Drive, players work against each other to solve the mystery while tricking each other along the way. The game involves keeping identities secret and only playing certain cards when the time is right to get rid of another player.
- This game is perfect for 2 to 4 players and for ages 8 and up, so it’s great for family game night.
- The game is a faithful reproduction of the 1990s version.
- Assembly of the game board may take some time.
- There are a lot of moving parts and quite a lot of luck involved, so this game can be unpredictable.
#5: Deception: Murder in Hong Kong
In Deception: Murder in Hong Kong, players must guard their own secrets while trying to figure out what happened. Players take on different roles, including the murderer, the accomplice, the witness, the investigator, and the forensic scientist. This game involves a lot of discussion between the different players and their roles.
- This game can be enjoyed by as few as 4 or up to 12 players.
- The game is quick and can be completed in 20 to 30 minutes in most instances.
- Some roles may be a lot more boring to play than others.
- The game may be very challenging to keep track of as it progresses.
#6: 221B Baker Street
In 221B Baker Street, players move across the board and uncover hints and clues to help them deduce the solution to the mystery. This game involves several different adventures that can be played on the same board and with the same pieces, so gameplay can be varied from time to time.
- The included game pieces are good quality.
- The game involves solving riddles, which is a different take on the mystery game.
- The game is challenging for kids and may be best for adults only.
- The product may arrive missing several cards.
#7: Letters from Whitechapel
Keep things creepy with the horror mystery game Letters from Whitechapel. This game is based on the true story of Jack the Ripper and pits one player against the others in a cat-and-mouse type challenge. The murderer character must try to escape without being caught, and the detectives must work together to try to figure out where he’s going next.
- This game involves unique play mechanics that are easy to learn.
- The game is as much fun for 2 players as it is for a group.
- This game has many mature themes and is not intended for children.
- The game can be extremely repetitive.
Mysterium is a ghost-themed mystery game with horror elements as well. This game is not as scary as many other horror mysteries, however, since it’s intended for kids as well as adults to enjoy together. Either everyone loses or everyone wins in this cooperative adventure.
- This game can be enjoyed by two to four players and by ages ten and up.
- The game can be completed in less than an hour, so it’s good for family game night.
- Since it’s designed for kids as well, some adults may find this game too easy or boring.
- The product may arrive damaged or missing parts.
#9: Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective
Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective is based on the mysteries of the Sherlock Holmes novels, with a twist. Players work on their own to try to solve the mysteries before the other players—and before Sherlock himself can figure them out, too. Each clue leads players in a new direction and can be used to help narrow down the solution.
- This game has won awards for its quality and mechanics.
- The game can be enjoyed solo or by up to 8 players.
- This is a re-released edition which may have some typos and printing issues.
- The font on the cards is hard for some players to read.
Did you find a board game you want to try? These mystery games are ideal for groups who want to enjoy their time at a party either working together or against each other to reach the solution. They may also be good for family game nights, but they may get redundant in this situation when players start to figure things out too quickly. Keep this in mind when choosing from the great board games above!
Last update on 2020-05-27 at 22:50 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.