Our Jumanji Board Game Reviews Recommendation
- A game for those who seek to find … a way to leave their world behind
- This family game is really wild
- Play the game that pursues you
Ever heard of a game called Jumanji? We’re sure you have by now. Well, if you’re interested in the Jumanji game board, you’re in the RIGHT place. For people who love board games Jumanji game players will tell you that it’s actually great to play for real. Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle is the third Jumanji’s new monopoly-style video game for android but it’s also a blast to play the actual board in front of you. We’ve featured a special edition bundled with the Jumanji game below and it’s a blast. Learn more about accessori board games Jumanji game english version in our review!
In actuality, the movie and the game both were based on a children’s book that was written in 1981 by Chris Van Allsburg. The movie was made from the picture book first, and then the board game followed suit. Since then, playing in the Jumanji game board has seen several versions to keep it fresh and exciting for modern audiences, but the basics have remained the same.
If you’re a big fan of Jumanji as a movie or you’re just looking for something interesting to bring home for your board game shelf, you’re in luck. In this article, we’ll break down this Jumanji action strategy board game and help you better understand how it’s played and what to expect from buying it for yourself or your family. This way, you can determine whether or not this Jumanji action strategy board game product is right for you.
Jumanji is an exciting board game that kids and adults both are sure to love. You’re sure to enjoy round after round of this fun and adventurous game with your family and friends.
Read on to learn more about Jumanji!
Jumanji Board Game Review
This fun board game features a box that is reminiscent of the design shown in the movie . The board and pieces are all made of high-quality materials and designed to look like they did in the film as well. This Jumanji action strategy board game product is about working together with your teammates while still striving to be the winner—but remember that it’s very easy for the whole group to lose the game, too.
- This Jumanji action strategy board game product is fun for a lot of replay value and is sure to be requested again and again.
- The rules of the game are easy to pick up.
- Some games may arrive missing pieces.
- This Jumanji action strategy board game product is a replica of the original board game, so it is not the original 1995 edition.
How To Play Jumanji Original Board Game
Check out our breakdown of this fun and thrilling board game below. With this information, you’ll be able to determine whether or not your family can enjoy the magic and adventure of a round of Jumanji. Remember that everyone’s gameplay experience is different, and it’s up to you to determine whether or not you think your family will enjoy playing this Jumanji action strategy board game product together. This is a fun group game that encourages teamwork as well as creative thinking.
- How it’s played: This Jumanji action strategy board game product comes with the game board and pawns required for moving around the board. This offer also includes several different types of dice, danger cards, and a decoder that is used during the gameplay as well. Players must roll the dice and move around the board, responding to the danger cards that are drawn in the right way so as to prevent the Doomsday Grid from filling up. If the Grid fills all the way, the whole group will lose. However, a single player can still make it to the end first and must yell “Jumanji!” for the game’s “spell” to be broken.
- How many players: Although this Jumanji action strategy board game product can be played with two or more players, it’s more exciting with at least 3 players. It’s best to have more people when playing this game so everyone can join in the fun of trying to escape Jumanji together.
- Age range: This Jumanji action strategy board game product is intended for ages five and up. Keep in mind, however, that this is a reading-heavy game, so an adult or older child in the family may need to read some of the cards for younger kids who might be playing. Children under the age of five shouldn’t interact with this Jumanji game, since it includes several small parts that could be a choking hazard for younger kids.
- Instructions and gameplay:
- Place the decoder in the center of the board and ask everyone to choose a pawn for playing. Players should put their pawns in the corner of the game board corresponding to the color they chose. The rhino figure should be placed in the corner with the rhino’s picture.
- Give each player one of the four salvage dice.
- Shuffle all the cards and place them face-down on the space that says “Draw.”
- Each player takes turns rolling the number die and moving along the game board. Depending on the space that the pawn lands on, the players must do a number of different activities.
- Blank spaces mean it’s time to draw a danger card. Put the danger card under the decoder and read what you’re supposed to do. Players then have 8 seconds to roll their salvage dice over and over again to try to match the item needed on the danger card to “free” you from the trap. If you aren’t freed, you jump back several spaces.
- Every player should try to reach the center of the board together, but the first to get there and yell “Jumanji” is the winner.
- Similarities to the game in the movie:
- The box, board, and many of the pieces are redesigned to look like they did in the movie.
- The concept of the game—trying to escape before everyone “dies”—is the same as it is in the movie.
- Many of the types of danger encountered are similar to those in the movie.
- Differences from the game in the movie:
- Some of the danger cards have been changed so as to keep a sense of mystery and surprise even for those who have seen the movie many times.
- The game may be a little lacking in terms of story compared to the movie.
- Some of the pieces may look different than they did in the movie, although not many.
If you’ve decided Jumanji is right for you, be sure to pick up your copy today! Don’t forget to gather enough players to make it a fun and exciting experience, and consider bringing this Jumanji action strategy board game product out for more than one family game night so everyone can enjoy playing different roles and exploring the boundaries of the game in their own unique ways.
Last update on 2021-09-28 at 18:49 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
best disney board games - Enjoy disney's best boardgames in our disney game board collection.
best strategy board games for adults - Enjoy the top strategic boardgames in our best strategy tabletop board games list.
harry potter™ games and puzzles - Enjoy and play harry potter game boards in our harry potter boardgames list.
vintage board games for sale - Grab vintage retro gameboards in our classic old board games collection.
jumanji board game reviews - See the jumanji boardgame in our jumanji board game review.
best board games of all time - Enjoy the top bestselling boardgames of all time in our list of the most popular and favorite board games ever played.
Miniatures Board Game - Get tabletop miniature board games (best miniatures games).
Board Games For Couples - See 5 [games for partner play] you'll love! *see now* find the best board games for couples and have fun on play night! make the night bloom with these 2-player board games you can play with your partner!
Best Two-Player Board Games - Play the best board games for 2 players!