JUMP TO A SECTION
Our Vintage Board Games For Sale Recommendation
Check out these awesome images of vintage games and 11 modern editions of board games you can buy on Amazon
Antique Game Board #1: Family Feud
- This is the 1990 edition of the Family Feud board game.
- The characters on the cover are dressed in vintage clothing, very different from what we wear today.
- Even the font used in the name is very different and old style.
This 3 or more player game is suitable for ages 10 and above . This vintage game board features many questions from the actual TV game show that are quite fun and will keep the entire family entertained. You have to give the most popular answers to a variety of questions to win. There are various rounds of questions that will keep you on your toes.
- Entertaining for all.
- Quick thinking.
- Creativity and memory.
- Less interaction between players.
Antique Game Board #2: Operation
- This offer is a very old edition of the classic game Operation.
- The overall look and feel of the game is very old style.
- Instead of too many images like in the current version, this just shows a doctor checking a patient.
This 1+ player game is suitable for ages 6 and above . This choice is an all-time skill and action game where you play as a surgeon who is operating on a patient. The game replicates the actions going on in an Emergency Room. This vintage game board also has funny ailments that will keep players entertained and interested. You will love operating and making the patient feel better. The game has 13 fun ailment parts and the aim is to remove as many ailments as possible.
- Act fast.
- Quick thinking.
- Fun family game.
- Tiny pieces to grab with tweezers.
Antique Game Board #3: Clue
- Here is a vintage edition of the popular game Clue.
- The design and colour on the cover is all matte and sepia-tinted, reminiscent of vintage times.
- The characters are also dressed in a way that resembles the way people used to dress up in olden times.
This is a 2-6 player game and is suitable for ages 8 and above . In this sleuth mystery game, you have to find out various clues to find out who murdered the victim. Take a walk through the mansion, pick up clues and try guessing the right murderer through location, weapon and suspicion. This offer also features a new suspect, Dr. Orchid.
- Alert and observant.
- Too many new characters.
Antique Game Board #4: Stratego
- This choice is a vintage 1977 edition of the game Stratego.
- The cover shows an old man playing the game.
- The inside images show a family of four playing the game, all dressed up in vintage fashion.
This 2 player game is suitable for ages 8 and above . This vintage game board is a battlefield strategy game where you have to plan, attack and deceive the opponent to capture their flag and be the winner. The game involves a lot of planning, strategy building and trying to bluff the opponent.
- Different versions.
- Replay value.
- Board separates troops.
- Stickers can come out easily.
Antique Game Board #5: Risk
- This vintage edition of the game Risk is from the 1980s.
- It is by a company called Parker Brothers which later became a brand of Hasbro.
- The images and map work in the game are beautiful and have a vintage look.
This 2-5 player game is suitable for ages 10 and above . Your main aim is to earn and create your troops and attack opponents. At the same time, you have to defend your territories from enemies. You have to plan strategies to battle your way towards being the ultimate conqueror. This edition features updated figures.
- Strategic planning.
- Quick playtime.
- Choose vendor carefully.
Antique Game Board #6: The Game of Life
- Here you can see the vintage 1960s edition of the game The Game of Life.
- The game is described as a full 3D action game.
- The characters in the game have an old-world look.
This 2-4 player game is suitable for ages 8 and above . You can choose your choice of career, make your own decisions and go on fun adventures. This offer takes players through key cycles of life, such as education, choosing the path ahead, higher studies, job, earning money and so on.
- This choice is easy to understand.
- Fun career vintage game boards.
- Decision making.
- Could have a better mix of positive and negative scenarios.
Antique Game Board #7: Monopoly
- This edition of Monopoly is by Parker Brothers, which later became a brand of Hasbro.
- It is a vintage edition that features the classic Monopoly man in an old-world style.
- The colours on the board are muted, mainly focusing on greys, black and red.
This 2-8 player game is suitable for ages 8 and above . It’s the classic property trading game where the objective is to have the maximum amount of properties through buying, selling, renting and accumulating the highest amount of wealth.
- Colourful design.
- Money handling.
- Smart thinking.
- Choose vendor carefully.
Antique Game Board #8: Sorry
- This is the 1950s vintage edition of the game Sorry.
- It was originally made by Parker Brothers which later became a brand of Hasbro.
- You can notice the font style in the game, which looks very old-fashioned and classic.
This game is for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 6 and up . Players have to slide, collide and score to win. This vintage game board is a mystery-solving and guessing game. Your pawns move ahead or back and your aim is to try and get your pieces to Home first.
- Good for all ages.
- Fast game.
- Holds attention.
- Many changes as compared to the original.
Antique Game Board #9:Scotland Yard
- Here’s the classic vintage edition of the popular game Scotland Yard.
- It is a 1985 edition from the brand Milton Bradley.
- You can notice the subtle and sepia-styled colours on the cover.
This 3-6 player game is suitable for ages 8 and up . You are a Scotland Yard detective hunting for Mister X through the streets of London. This offer is essentially a chase and escape game.
- Most original features retained.
- Choose vendor carefully.
Antique Game Board #10: Arkham Horror
- This is the Arkham Horror vintage edition piece.
- It uses subtle colours that are reminiscent of the vintage era.
- The graphics on the cover are old-styled as well.
This 1-5 player game is suitable for ages 14 and above . It’s a cooperative game where you have to fight against unnatural forces and stop destruction. This choice is based upon the work of renowned horror writer HP Lovecraft.
- Beautiful artwork.
- Different scenarios.
- Replay value.
- Difficult initially.
Antique Game Board #11: Mall Madness
- This bright edition of Mall Madness is from the 90s.
- It features a simple mall instead of the swanky and modern versions of today.
- You can also notice the stores that are very simple and old-style.
This 2-4 player game is suitable ages 9 and above . This vintage game board is an electronic, talking shopping spree game where you have to rush to shop all the items. The one who buys six items first and reaches the destination is the winner.
- Retains original features.
- Good quality.
- None as yet.
Where can you find actual Antique Games & Gameboards for sale?
Finding vintage editions of these games can be difficult as those who have the vintage editions try to hold on to them. Try searching on online forums or groups, Ebay, Craiglist, or at yard sales and flea markets.
Why do people collect Antique Games & Gameboards?
- People love to add vintage games to their collection.
- These editions are not available easily and become a collector’s choice.
- Over time these editions can become priceless.
Last update on 2021-09-28 at 18:49 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
best disney board games - Enjoy disney's best boardgames in our disney game board collection.
best strategy board games for adults - Enjoy the top strategic boardgames in our best strategy tabletop board games list.
harry potter™ games and puzzles - Enjoy and play harry potter game boards in our harry potter boardgames list.
vintage board games for sale - Grab vintage retro gameboards in our classic old board games collection.
jumanji board game reviews - See the jumanji boardgame in our jumanji board game review.
best board games of all time - Enjoy the top bestselling boardgames of all time in our list of the most popular and favorite board games ever played.
Miniatures Board Game - Get tabletop miniature board games (best miniatures games).
Board Games For Couples - See 5 [games for partner play] you'll love! *see now* find the best board games for couples and have fun on play night! make the night bloom with these 2-player board games you can play with your partner!
Best Two-Player Board Games - Play the best board games for 2 players!